Participating Artists: Get your Information Submitted
The sooner you submit your photos and bio/statement, the more likely that I will have time to post it. See guidelines link below.
The 2017 31st Annual Made In Clarkdale Show
will run from Thursday, November 30th through Sunday, December 3rd.
Using a totally new format, the 2016 show was the most successful show in our history. This year we are expanding on last years format; so, the show should be even better. We are growing and learning. We look forward to seeing you at the show!
Applications will be accepted until November 1st. Later submissions of information by artists for a web page on this site may cause issues with getting everything posted. I will do the best I can – it is nice to be represented on our website but not essential. I will do the posting in the order that I receive it. My advice is to get your information submitted as soon as possible! If you are familiar with WordPress and are willing to help, please let me (Luke Metz, PotsByLuke@gmail.com) know.
- Artists who live, work or take classes in Clarkdale are welcome to be part of the show. We have two levels of participation.
- All participants must be juried in and have their completed application materials submitted by November 1, 2017.
- Please, direct inquiries regarding participation to Bear Schutz, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Levels of participation
- You can have a booth or share a booth. Application
- You can have up to 3 pieces displayed in a common area. Application
Web page for participating artists
A web page is not required but is highly recommended. It is a great way to promote yourself and the show. To have a page built for you at no cost, follow these guidelines carefully!